Router Linking

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Router Linking

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bluzcat Bluzcat 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bis-Repetita
    Bis-Repetita
    Participant

Hi all,

I just try for first time to link my terryfic Qu32 to my new router
    and after discovering the cable in Qu’s box was out of order, my board network light is on!

My problem is now with my router 2.4/5Gh : all devices are found in admin dashboard except my Qu console.
    On router light on port (wich is coming from my Qu) is only blinking, not fixed as it works ‘ON’ for my Pc or android tablet wifi.

I tried different things :DHCP, fixed IP 192.168.1.2 with gateway 192.168.1.1
    and so my android wifi device can’t link to Qu. I try Qu-you soft from a&h firmware 1.90
    and Mixing Station on 1.82, nothing happens.

Have you please any idea on settings to help me there?

Profile photo of Bluzcat
    Bluzcat
    Participant

I feel embarrassed to admit this, but when I was hooking my Qu32 up to the WiFi router, I wasn’t really paying attention to where I plugged the network cable in. I was just feeling with my fingers around the back, and found the jack. Spent about an hour trouble shooting everything, and could not get the Qu32 to get an IP address for the life of me. Finally I took a look at the back side, and realized I had plugged the cable into the jack used to link two or more Qu32 together. Face palm! When I plugged it into the correct jack, things worked fine.

Bis-Repetita
    Participant

Thx for sharing this.

Here my Qu32 is plugged into Lan connector from network slot. I really think it’s ok for this point.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Not relevant to this thread, but just to avoid people reading this getting confused:

“… the jack used to link two or more Qu32 together” does not exist. I assume you’re talking about the dSnake port, which is used link to A&H stage-boxes and/or personal mixers, but not to another desk.

Bis-Repetita
    Participant

for sure Mark!

Still stucked with this connection…I tried to plug my Qu on my Internet box Lan4
    still nothing from there…Console light is on ‘blinking’ as if it was looking for something
    but not connected as device in box or router.

Any idea please? Is the cable can be wrong one again? I just find 4 cables and only 1 set the network light on console ON

Bis-Repetita
    Participant

OMG small pins in network socket were not in their good location, look :
    pin 1 & 2 on second row and 5,6 in the 6th

So i took my best glasses to zoom in 🙂 see attached pic
    and replaced them in their own row 1/1 2/2 etc… and then : TADAAAAM everythings fine now
    Next to this, back to router : each device detected
    Even with MixStation 1.82 or Qu-you : all is ok, working perfectly

Have a good day.

Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

FYI – The pic isn’t attached.

Bis-Repetita
    Participant

File too big.

Well it was the small wire inside the console slot.

Profile photo of Bluzcat
    Bluzcat
    Participant

@markpaman, thanks for the correction. Yes, the dSnake port is what I meant. It’s the same size RJ45 jack as the network port.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.