repeated login required in the QuPad app ???

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting repeated login required in the QuPad app ???

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oz
    Oz
    Participant

Hello together,
    I use the App QuPad on the IP with IOS 11.0.03 to control my QU-16 remote. In addition, I use my IPad to display the song lyrics, the set list and a metronome app. One thing is bothering me at the moment. I log on the QUPad app successfully on the QU-16 successfully, take settings, etc. Then I switch to another app (metronome, dropbox, books, ..). If I then switch to QUPad, do I have to log in again with user and password? What can I do to use multiple apps on the IPad without logging in to QUPad? I hope you have a tip for me.
    Greetings from Germany Micha

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Turn off the password.

The repeated login is an absolute pain…

Profile photo of Oz
    Oz
    Participant

Thanks, I will take a try 😊.
    Any other suggestions, why the open app loses the link to the console when I successfully logged in?
    Thanks friends
    Micha

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

Because you put in the background, so it didn’t have enough priority too keep the coercion alive

Profile photo of Oz
    Oz
    Participant

Mmm … , Multitasking at Tablet forbidden to use the app😳, a feature Request for the App ?

[XAP]Bob
    Participant

It’s an iOS issue rather than an app one…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.