Qu-you has signal but no sound

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-you has signal but no sound

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dbl
    Dbl
    Participant

I have installed the Qu-you app on iPhone 6. Everything seems to be working well, the fader meter shows the signal coming through. The fader moves the actual fader on the board (qu 32) and I can assign channels as well. But there is no sound in the headphones. Other apps work well on the phone. Any suggestions?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

There won’t be sound on the phone. QU-You is just a control device for the console. It does not and cannot transmit audio to the phone itself. Only control monitor speakers or IEM levels.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

There is not meant to be any sound from the phone. Qu-You & Qu-pad are control apps. As far as I know, nobody (yet) sends real time audio to/from a phone, there is always a small delay that make it unsuitable for musical monitoring.

Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

Are you referring to the headphones plugged in to your iPhone or plugged in to the mixer?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Ethernet delays would be intolerable for live music, control delays are fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.