Qu USB with Windows

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu USB with Windows

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Josh Josh 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Participant

Hello people,

I have a problem with the Qu-32, wwhen I connect the USB cable the computer doesn’t recognize the console 🙁

I try to connect the console in windows 7 and 8, in windwos 7 nothing happens but in windows 8 says “unknown device”

help me please, Thanks!!

QU-32 FIRMWARE V1.73

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of John-B
    John-B
    Participant

Hi,

The QU series is native to the MAC and Core Audio. There are Windows ASIO drivers located here:

Qu Series

Good Luck,

John

Profile photo of DoctorG
    DoctorG
    Participant

Yes; as John suggested, download and install the ASIO driver, and the PC should see the QU connected via USB.

Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Participant

Thanks for answering guys!

Yes, I downloaded the driver but when I connect the console and try to install, the installation software says that I have to connect the console but the console is connected.

Profile photo of John-B
    John-B
    Participant

Hi Josh,

Sorry about your problem. Do you have your PC plugged into the USP port on the back of the mixer? Front panel USB is for direct HDD recording only! Also, did you restart mixer and or your PC after the drivers were installed?

I’m afraid these are the only things I can think of, being a Mac guy, but hope it helps..

John

Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Participant

Tonight I try to record a video, so that you can see the problem. The strange thing is that before worked but began to fail.

Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Participant

repeated post…. :/

Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Participant

Hello guys,

This is the video that explain better my problem.

https://mega.nz/#!p8IRVbJT!YrIQOpWEyfGSerhE1WLwp8sUSOyUSuOnkWOqs3c9Aa4

Thanks.

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

Connect the USB cable to each device before you turn on the computer and the Qu console.
    After connecting, turn on each device.
    If the Qu is still not recognized then turn it off and change your USB cable.

Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Participant

Hello @airickess, thanks for the answer.

Yes, I try all things but the computer doesn’t recognize (I bought 4 USB Cable xD). I’ll try to connect the console to Imac.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.