QU-Pad connect

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU-Pad connect

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 21 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bear Bear 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Whatfloor
    Whatfloor
    Participant

I recently updated the firmware on my QU-32 with version 1.9 So I decide to connect it to our network router so I could utilize the QU-Pad app on my IPad2. I without success have be able to connect the app to the board. It only gives me “DEMO” or “other” option on the app to login. DHCP is enabled on the board. Router sees an IP address assigned to board. App is V1.91 This is very frustrating. What am I missing?

Profile photo of Bear
    Bear
    Participant

Did you also update the app on the iPad ?

Profile photo of Bear
    Bear
    Participant

sorry missed that you did

Profile photo of Bear
    Bear
    Participant

The Qu32 network port is connected to a LAN port on the wifi router ?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Up addressses of everything?

Whatfloor
    Participant

I will need to double check the router port. I sure hope it’s that simple, but will be also very sad.

Profile photo of Beely
    Beely
    Participant

If it does turn out to be as simple as a connection error, don’t be too hard on yourself. I did that very thing one night at a gig. My only excuse was that we were very pushed for time and everything started to get a bit rushed. One thing you may have already tried is to ensure the router is powered up before the mixer.

Profile photo of RegularJoe
    RegularJoe
    Participant

I just setup up my iPad and iPhone to connect to my QU-16 that I updated to V1.9 firmware. I got the same message of Demo and Other and my problem was that I did not reselect the router in the Wi-Fi area of Settings on my iPad and iPhone. As soon as I did that the QU-16 showed up as a selection and I was able to connect.

Hope this helps.

Whatfloor
    Participant

Ports are only labeled 1-4. I am able to open the settings of the router and see the IP and MAC address that the mixer is using but I’m still unable to get QU-Pad to recognize the mixer. I also made sure the router was powered up prior to the mixer so that signal was established.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Whatfloor
    Participant

?

Whatfloor
    Participant

Here are some other pics

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Whatfloor
    Participant

I’ve also hooked the network cable to a desktop computer to verify I have internet signal and connection.

Whatfloor
    Participant

Should the mixer show the IP address in the “diagnostics screen”?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

The mixer should show the IP in one of its settings screens (check the manual for which one, it’s obvious when you find it)

You don’t need internet connectivity btw.

Have you typed in the IP address of the QU? On my first gen airport express in bridge mode we all have to type in the address – a bit annoying, but not a deal breaker.

Whatfloor
    Participant

There is no IP addrsss showing up on the mixer. It is blank.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.