QU-PAC gruop Assigmnent to mix outs on mixer

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU-PAC gruop Assigmnent to mix outs on mixer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Superorko
    Superorko
    Participant

Hi everyone! I need a bit of help here:
    I have a qu-pac with and ar2412 and i am working on the pre prod of a band with IEM. it is a 6 piece band and i am using part of the outputs from the AR2412 as stereo outs for the IEM and i am using group 1-2 and 3-4 as other stereo mixes. i want to assign GROUP 3-4 out to one of the physical outputs on the mixer and not on the AR4412. How do i do this? Any help would be appreciated.
    I can’t seem to find a routing page for the groups out apart the one for the Dsnake out….

Am i dumb??

Thanks

Fran

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

No, not dumb.

You could assign them to the Alt Out (or AES I guess). The other outputs on the Qu-Pac are not patchable, which is why you can’t find a page for it.

Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

You may have already tried but I use a grp as a mix out from alt L & R on my QU PAC when I don’t use my D Snake.

Profile photo of Superorko
    Superorko
    Participant

thanks everyone, i am using the alt out but i really find it strange that someone can’t assign a group to a mix out….i’ll suggest it to Allen & Heath, cause i reckon it would be only a software thing….

F

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

It’s probably a software thing, but it’s a fundamental design philosophy that the local i/o will not be mixed up and confused

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.