Qu multi-track FREEZE

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu multi-track FREEZE

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I found a possible bug during a gig a couple of weeks ago. The multi-track screen froze and only a reboot could help. That with a couple of active speakers connected to the Qu… it was really embarassing. I recreated the bug at home and took this video:

Could someone please try to reproduce this bug? The steps needed are:

1. Make a (empty) multi-track record of 10 seconds length using the Qu (this length of 10secs makes it easier to reproduce the bug)
    2. Playback the recorded multi-track on the Qu (see video for this and the next steps)
    3. Tap on the right of the progress bar (this step is needed)
    4. Wait for the before-last step of the progress mark
    5. Tap on the left of the progress bar after the before-last step of the progress mark and before the playback has ended
    6. Multi-track screen freezes, only a reboot will help

This happens with my Qu using two different harddrives and also using a USB stick. The drive I used for the video is officially supported by A&H. On my Qu, I can reproduce this error at will. Could someone please confirm?

Thank you!

Profile photo of Simon
    Simon

Hi GuitarHero.

I can confirm that this is a bug. I have logged the issue in our bug tracking system.

Cheers,

Simon, A&H.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Now, that was fast. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.