Qu-16 with a PC. Default recording channel? Gaming audio through mixer.

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-16 with a PC. Default recording channel? Gaming audio through mixer.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GeddonArchon
    GeddonArchon
    Participant

Ok I’m just now getting around to booking up my qu-16 to a PC. I found that stereo return from the PC lives on channels ST3. What input is routed to the PC for recording by default? Channel 1? For example if I want to use voice chat in a game or Skype or something like that? Can it be changed or will it always be a certain channel?

Anyone use a qu series mixer for PC gaming? I’m guessing I’m stuck with stereo sound which is fine. I guess it would be cool if I could somehow route surround back to the qu-16 and output to additional speakers. I would probably be better off with an internal card or some other interface for that though. Just curious if any others play PC games and use this mixer on the same PC.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

You have a multichannel sound card – you could route out to many speaker sets (10 mixes, 2 Fx mixes via AltOut and L&R, so 14 speaker outputs)

Of course configuring that on a game might be hard 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.