Post Fade Channel Level

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive feature suggestions Post Fade Channel Level

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Oakley Mark Oakley 10 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

I’ve only had my T112/IDR48 for a week now, but I’ve noticed there’s no AFL indicators for individual channels. My 14 year old Roland VM7000 board can display this, so I thought the iLive could too. I use this function all the time when I’m mixing a unfamiliar band. If 3-4 singers are singing, I’ll take a look at their channels AFL levels to make sure they’re all equal and blended. Hopefully this could be implemented as a choice on the Meters page in the drop-down menu at the top.

-thanks, Mark

Profile photo of Detonator
    Detonator
    Participant

iLive reference #2 p. 48.

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Hi Detonator:

Thanks for pointing out this comprehensive reference. I don’t think it’s on the A&H site anymore:

https://www.vrlab.ctw.utwente.nl/eq/Documentation/LabControlAudio_iLive%20Reference%20Part%202%20Firmware%20AP6526-2_5.pdf

Unfortunately, It’s still not what I’m looking for. It will show a single mono or stereo channel on the PAFL LED’s on the right-hand side of the surface, but only one channel at a time. I’m looking to see AFL on several or all channels, either on the channel LED’s above each channel or on the touchscreen on the Meters page.

-thanks, Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.