Opening up a T-112

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Opening up a T-112

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mr-B Mr-B 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Is there any literature published that spells out the steps to open up a T112 surface.
    We will be looking to open ours up to replace a damaged intermediate rotary channel strip board and would prefer to not break something else in the process…..
    I can’t imagine it’s too terribly difficult, I have opened up our older Soundcraft system for a similar purpose years ago, didn’t know if there were any special type fastener heads to deal with, or any other “do this before you do that” type stuff to watch out for.
    We are looking to do this in-house to avoid shipping to a dealer and avoid down time not having it as we use it 2-3 times per week regularly.

Thanks.

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Not done a T series but there are specific instructions for the modular surface, e-mail technical they are always helpful.
    Usually find you need to remove only certain fastenings so as not to end up with a pile of panels all over the place, and from memory a set good Torx drives is essential certainly on the modular series I assume it is the same with the T.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.