OneMix and Mic-split

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions OneMix and Mic-split

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dga dga 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dga
    dga
    Participant

I started experimenting with OneMix. I discovered that this allows the user to mute channels and kill the main mixes. I read more documentation and it suggests “mic-split”.

So I have two questions:
    1. Is there a way to simply disable the user from changing the input controls in OneMix?

2. How does one do mic-split? I have garnered that this connects a socket input to more than one channel. If someone could inform me how to do this and what window I need to go to it would be great.

I really wish there was some kind of basic education material for the GLD. I watched videos and read manuals but they all assume that you are an audio professional and use terms that an armature may not know the exact definition. I am a computer consultant and audio enthusiast with the goal of getting the best out of the GLD-80 at my church. So anybody willing to refer me to good education material it would be great.

Thanks,
    Dana

Profile photo of hopcazz
    hopcazz
    Participant

Click select on the channel you want to duplicate a channel input so for instance if you want channel one and two running on input 1 on the dsnake channel 1 is already assinged to dsnake one then press the sel button on channel 2 then go to the preamp screen on the top left of screen youll see the input screen click on it and turn the nob bottom right of screen to anti clocksise until you get to input 1 and then apply and thats it. On a side note if you ajust the gain on one so if you adjust the gain on the first channel and you need to tweek the other gain use the trim instead of the gain

Profile photo of dga
    dga
    Participant

Thanks I got it to work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.