One Mix User setup!

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting One Mix User setup!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ThatComplicatedMidiGuy ThatComplicatedMidiGuy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Good evening folks,

I’m trying to set up individual users for the band I’ll be working with and I can’t, for the life of me, figure out how in the actual heck to, “Set a OneMix session name to identify the user…” How does one actually accomplish this seemingly elusive feat? The documentation is… lacking, to say the least. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Heyooo!! Answered my own question: You have to set up each iPad individually, you can’t set up all the individual users on a single iPad while logged in as admin. Good thing to know! (And good thing I had two iPads laying around! This has been driving me batty all night. A little odd, but I’ll roll with it! It makes perfect sense if you have the perspective that each individual will bring their own phone-thing to rehearsal/gigs, a little funky though that an admin can’t set up each of those devices remotely/virtually ahead of time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.