No sound

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JakeCMI
    JakeCMI
    Participant

I have an Allen and Heath ilive t112 I’m running into an IDR32 mix rack using and ACE Cable, I’m using two turbo sound iq8 speakers for my outputs and my routing is setup like this -> SM58 into A-1. A-1 corresponds on the board to channel 1 bank A and that is assigned to my main outs L and R my speakers are plugged into G-1 and G-2 and the outputs on the board are assigned to those outputs.
    I’m getting full input signal across every radar necessary but I have no sound going out my headphones or out my speakers everything’s routed properly don’t know what to do

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Just some random ideas: Are your Main Outs (LED’s on the right side of the board) showing signal? Is the Input signal assigned to Main Out (you can check this in the routing page).

-Mark

Profile photo of JakeCMI
    JakeCMI
    Participant

Hi thank you for responding no the out put lights are not showing any signal passing into them and yes my input signal is assigned to the main out

Mark Oakley
    Participant

It sounds like a routing assign problem. I find it easiest and fastest to do this in iLive Editor, but you can do this on the board as well. Press ch. 1 select, then press the Routing button under the screen. Go the Main tab, and make sure that ch. 1 is assigned to the Mains (on) and that the fader is turned up. Can you get signal out of any other output, like Monitor or Matrix outs?

-Mark

Profile photo of JakeCMI
    JakeCMI
    Participant

I’ve done the routing several times and still nothing and no, i cant get any other signal out from the monitors, matrix, or the groups. I’ve reset teh board multiple times and went trough different scenes and my software is one of the newest ones, I have run out of ideas.

Profile photo of JakeCMI
    JakeCMI
    Participant

UPDATE:….. I am now getting a signal through the output AFL meters but can’t hear any sound through the speakers or headphones.

Mark Oakley
    Participant

What about (temporarily) scrapping the board and controlling the iDR-32 with Editor only? It’s really all about the Mixrack with the iLives. In some ways I find it easier to see the routing with Editor. Or save your mix to a USB key and email me the .xml file.
    -Mark
    oakleyaudio@sympatico.ca

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

another idea… maybe there is a DCA assigned to either input or output channels and the fader is down…
    check the DCA routing…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.