No Audio Playback from Pro Tools

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration No Audio Playback from Pro Tools

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Victor Kennedy Victor Kennedy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jcacioppo
    jcacioppo
    Participant

After selecting the default option on all I/O Settings, I still do not have any audio playing back through my monitors.

My monitors are connected via XLR cable to the MAIN L-R.

Global USB Source is set to USB B Streaming. CH15 and CH16 are set to USB B, as well as ST1. All other channels are set to local.

I imported a stereo audio track into my session and put the outputs to CH15/Ch16 Outs on the stereo track and the master track.

There is visible signal coming through the tracks in Pro Tools but no audio coming from my monitors.

Is there something I’m missing here? I’m completely lost, confused, and frustrated beyond belief!

Profile photo of Victor Kennedy
    Victor Kennedy
    Participant

Maybe you don’t have the correct ‘Layer’ selected in the bottom section of Qu?

I just started setting up today also, and I think that happened to me at first, then I noticed that the fader (in my case ST-1; set to Output 17/18 in ProTools) was not ‘active’ in Qu ie: i think I had the layers set back on Channel. Not at my
    Qu atm but do check that.

Have you had any issue regarding distortion during playback from your DAW etc?
    Please see my earlier post re this.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.