New on Ilive

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Skal Skal 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Skal
    Skal
    Participant

Hello everebody. I’m a French FOH technician (so please forgive me for my bad English!), I worked on GLD and now on Ilive 144 with IDR10. It sounds great but I wonder about details: Can anyone explain to me why there are 4 USB ports? Is it possible to record directly the LR master on the USB key, like with the GLD? Is there a way to block the touch screen that can be oriented? Can I change the unit of delay from ms to BPM?
    Maybe I will be back for more questions…

Thanks a lot

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

USB ports would be for archiving shows and data as well as for use of a mouse and keyboard to data entry for scenes if one would like to do so.

No, it is not possible to record to audio to a USB key. Would be nice, but that was implemented after the iLive series.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you are asking from your question about “is there a way to block the touch screen that can be oriented”.

As far as changing delay from ms to bpm, I would have to look, but I don’t remember seeing that option.
    There is the ability to tap the screen and set the delay to match the rate of the tap (beat).

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Tap Tempo can be done on the Touchscreen directly on the Delay tempo or assigned to a Soft Key, both on the surface or in iLive Editor.

-Mark

Profile photo of Skal
    Skal
    Participant

Thank you for your answers.
    I know that I can assign the tap tempo on a soft key or just tap the screen, it’s just that I had habits on GLD!…
    The touch screen can move and be oriented on my Ilive144, but I can’t block it. It could have been useful in case of glowing reflection.
    I’ve got another question: do you think it is possible to use the input card of the surface for the talkback, how can I route the signal to the monitor console (we use a Ethersound card)?
    Thanks a lot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.