New GLD Software

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions New GLD Software

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BILDIC
    BILDIC
    Participant

Thanks silvermake,

i reinstall iPad aplication – problen solved.
    j

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

This is a known issue, please see here.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I looked at the editor last night. I see the addition of the 16/8 Stagebox. I do wish they would do this in a way that it would work as local inputs rather than just an 084 plus 4 onboard. I do have folks with need for more local RF mics. Just price it in between the 2 we have to give us that option and give QU16 owners a less expensive remote box.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Used it tonight. The “Keys help” multiband comp preset does do a good job on keyboards, who’d have thought? =D

I had a mini crash though. I plugged in one of those flash drives that slides out from the front and the sliding mechanism caused it to be inserted and then immediately removed. For a couple of seconds after that the screen buttons were unresponsive, then they caught up and the screen flashed through all the things I’d pressed. My fault though, and not that bad an issue.

Chris

Profile photo of samw
    samw
    Participant

Hi all,

GLD Remote and OneMix V1.41 are now available from the Apple app store. This maintenance update fixes the issue mentioned earlier in this thread, where the app could crash when loading for the first time. Please go ahead and update.

Sam
    A&H

Profile photo of RB
    RB
    Participant

Hello guys,

I have also installed the new 1.4 firmware and on my first show after that I have had a problem with Main LR output signalisation on the console. The sound was working fine, the meters section shows the LR output signal, the pafl also works, M output signalisation works fine but Main LR doesn’t?

Anybody has an idea why?

Regards

Profile photo of antonyja
    antonyja
    Participant

RB – please see my answer to this on your other post in the troubleshooting section.
    Regards,
    Antony Jackson
    Software Manager
    Allen & Heath

Profile photo of sweeber
    sweeber
    Participant

Have there been any other rumors about the launch of the new 16×8 “AR168” stage box? I’m getting ready to spec a new install, and having the additional 8 input sockets would be a big plus.

-Steve

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I am thinking if this happens it will be at Infocomm in June.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.