New App iOS 11

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions New App iOS 11

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Robby Robby 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Robby
    Robby
    Participant

For iOS11 it will Need a new App.

It Would be nice if you can work with the iPad as a Full working second Display!

The Remote is good for setting up and walking arround but for mixing a Second Display would be Perfect!

THX

Robby

Profile photo of lacky
    lacky
    Participant

It would be nice, if the iPad apps also takes respect to the rights of the user which is logged on.
    At the moment, every user on the iPad is Admin.
    This is really a problem.

Profile photo of Robby
    Robby
    Participant

The Upper Part of The iPad screen for Processing (like The gld screen overview preamp gate …..)

And The lower part of The screen for MEETERING!!, FX, SCENES, I/O, Ganging, Routing and Setup.

+all The funktions The App can do now.

Profile photo of Robby
    Robby
    Participant

But what iám missing Most is a Channel overview in The Upper Screen and MEETERING in The lower screen!

Best regards

ROBBY

Profile photo of Robby
    Robby
    Participant

There should be a Slave Mode that The Processing Follows The selected Channel on The GLD so i can use the

iPad App to See The Processing and Use The GLD screen for Fx and …

Profile photo of Mrvoltz
    Mrvoltz
    Participant

An extra custom screen or two would be great, I use I very different setup most evenings vs mornings, but most mornings are the same so I am always having to set up the screens again each time.

Also ability to name Softkeys, we have many assigned to mute/unmute FXs but on the iPad you have to memorize what is what on the board we used a small label maker.

Agree that login should follow permissions set on GLD but haven’t run into many problems yet as only two of use regularly use the app.

Not sure why everyone needs another meter screen but it could be useful for some, I just use the meters on the faders as my meter screen, can watch my gates and compressors there too.(love it) 🙂

Profile photo of Mrvoltz
    Mrvoltz
    Participant

Could really use a width slider in the PEQ section like the QU app has.

Profile photo of Robby
    Robby
    Participant

Hello allen & Heath,

The sq iPad App has got this wonderfull meetering and 16 Channel function. Can you Provide this for the GLD?

Best regards

Robby

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.