Need help setting up QU-SB with Airport Express

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Need help setting up QU-SB with Airport Express

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keef Keef 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of IrishGene
    IrishGene
    Participant

Hi all QU users.

I have a new QU-SB and a new Apple Airport Express.

The gear arrived late this afternoon from UPS and I am trying to get ready for four gigs starting tomorrow eve and have a load of lyrics to learn between then and now!

I can’t seem to get my QU and Express talking the QU app will only show up in DEMO mode aa the QU-SB is not seen.

I have reset both the router and the SB to no avail.

I am familiar enough with the process as I have upgraded from a Behringer XR18 to the QU and the XR was tablet only too.

Is there any chance someone could outline a step by step guide for me so I can get up and running and setup a scene for tomorrow’s gig?
    If you could include how you setup the Express from the ground up too, how and when to connect to what. I have tried everything but nothing working I’m afraid. I’m actually wondering if the Express is a dud.

Anyway, if you could I would greatly appreciate it as I have spend the last few hours at it but to joy and I have no more time (have to start changing strings and getting PA ready).

If someone could do this for me I, you will save my bacon as they say.

There is no dedicated QU-SB setup YouTube vid only ones using the on-screen view of the QU-16 etc.

Cheers,
    Eugene.

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Gene…

E-mail me:

musik4u@hotmail.com

I can send you a PDF with everything clearly presented step by step.

IrishGene
    Participant

I emailed you a short while ago Dick

Dick Rees
    Participant

It hasn’t popped up yet. If you want to send me your email address in a PM I’ll send the pdf ASAP…

IrishGene
    Participant

A Big MASSIVE thanks to Dick, he sent me a PDF outlining the procedures and I have the QU-SB and the Express and iPad all working as a team.

So, thanks to Dick for saving my bacon big time!!

Thanks Dick.

Happy Chappy now!

Dick Rees
    Participant

The pdf comes from my friend Marty. I just pass it on to those in need. Glad to help.

Profile photo of AlanG
    AlanG
    Participant

Dick

Is your PDF different from the Getting Started Allen & Heath AP10257 ? If so I’d welcome a copy please

Regards

Alan Lloyd
    alanglloyd@btinternet.com

Dick Rees
    Participant

Friends…

The pdf is how to set up an Airport Express and deals with that specific piece of gear.

Be advised that messages often get lost in Hotmail, so please use the Forum “personal messages” for requests. Please do not post requests on the Forum itself. Anyone who uses PM will receive the pdf. Anyone who uses my Hotmail will PROBABLY get it.

Open Forum requests will get no response to avoid clutter here…except for Alan who just got in under the line.

The pdf was created by Forum participant and my good friend Marty America. He gets all the credit and thanks.

DR

Profile photo of Keef
    Keef
    Participant

This may also help if you want to download Mamerica’s pdf derectly:

Qu Pad and Airport express

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.