MUST HAVE THESE 2

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions MUST HAVE THESE 2

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mfk0815 Mfk0815 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of TonmeisterDaniel
    TonmeisterDaniel
    Participant

Hey hello to the sq community. This is my first post here. I read all the topics here with great interest and today my long awaited sq-6 came in.

It is a really awesome desk so far, especially for this price point it has amazing features and a stunning sound at least i could tell from my headphones while testing it at home. Tomorrow i will hook it up to my 2 dx168 to check the mic pres. Can’t wait…

Mostly all of the future suggestions that i read here in this forum are quite realistic and would make me really happy when they are realized.

But there are two more i’d like to wish for.

1. A page bookmark function for the soft keys (quick access to any of the pages of the menu…. especially eq, compressor, gate window of the selected channel, or display brightness banks like on the good old m7cl)

2. A User Menu (Security Options, password setting to unlock the console only via password, allow guest users just specific choosable functions etc.)

Profile photo of doctor_sound
    doctor_sound
    Participant

1. yesss please! and by the way… we also need this function for Dlive and GLD… please!!!
    2. I’m sure the guys are programming at the moment to realize this feature… it was in the QU-Series it has to be also in the SQ

cheers

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

If you must have these buy another console…

A&H will provide more and more functionality for SQ, but it will take time…

Profile photo of Seven79
    Seven79
    Participant

A page bookmark function for the soft keys

+1

Profile photo of Subtower
    Subtower
    Participant

A page bookmark function for the soft keys
    +1

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

ad 1) +1
    ad 2) if you read this document https://www.allen-heath.com/media/SQ-6-Technical-Datasheet.pdf carefully you will find on page three this paragraph:

An option shall be provided for password protection
    for log-in of several users with different levels of
    system access and permissions. A particular scene
    may be chosen to be recalled per change of user-login if desired.

so, I think it is in the pipeline;-)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.