Multitrack playback own files by Cubase8

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Multitrack playback own files by Cubase8

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bambusakh
    Bambusakh
    Participant

Hi everybody!
    All manual and tips from this forum i have been read and all its clear. But 1 problem still have.
    I need custom tracks for backing multi-playback for the band. I’m export mixdown track in Cubase 8 – 48kHz/ 24 bites / mono – without ixml and metadata … i created dummy tracks by copying and renaming file “TRK01” – 18 with same lenght… QU see project, but during loading write “invalid project”. 🙁 Anybody who tried this with Cubase8? Thanks for your tips.
    My console QU-16.
    btw: sry for my EN.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Put your file on some sort of mediaplayer, play that through one of the inputs of the desk and let your Qu-16 record that either as a stereo file or as one of 18 multitrack files onto your thumb drive.

Good luck !

Giga

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Or use something else for controlling playback. The QU drive transport controls aren’t as easy as some other interfaces

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.