Multiple PAFL at one time.

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Multiple PAFL at one time.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Chris93 Chris93 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PIWC-Chris
    PIWC-Chris
    Participant

New to Allen and Heath Digital but ran a Soundcraft digital for over 2 year and one feature I really liked was the ability to “solo” multiple channels at one time to listen to all BGV’s at one time or a couple of guitars at one time…Please tell me there is an easy way to do this ON THE FLY without having to set up a group or anything like that???

Profile photo of cornelius78
    cornelius78
    Participant

Setup>Audio>PAFL Additive mode: On

PS, if you turn this on, it’s probably worth adding a PAFL clear function to one of the softkeys on the surface (Setup>Control>Softkeys Select a softtkey, Function:PAFL clear) so you don’t have to go hunting through layers to find that one channel\bus that’s still PAFLed.

PPS, if you’re wanting to listen to a whole lot of BVs together and have their levels and FOH panning in the cans (if applicable), Setup>Audio>PAFL Input AFL: On. Of course the downside to this is that the AFL setting applies to all your inputs, which means you can only PAFL inputs that have their LR fader up.

Profile photo of PIWC-Chris
    PIWC-Chris
    Participant

Cornelius THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have mine and our WL’s day! Thank you so much! This is just what I was looking for!

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

The GLD will also let you PAFL a DCA, even though DCAs dont actually contain any audio. I think it actually does an additive AFL “behind the scenes”.

Chris

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.