Multi-function soft keys

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Multi-function soft keys

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom Tom 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

Please can we have the soft keys do more than one thing? For example, I’d like to define a single “Home” soft key which simultaneously…

– Puts Bank 1 to Layer A (not currently possible at all on a soft key?)
    – Puts Bank 2 to Layer A (ditto)
    – Clears SELection
    – Clears Mix (i.e. returns to Main L/R)
    – Clears PAFL

I might also configure a “Panic” button which mutes all auditorium outputs (Aux 1-4 + Main L/R in my case, leaving Matrix outputs + other auxes on because they go to recording equipment, other rooms, induction loop, etc.).

Profile photo of jonathansp
    jonathansp
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

+1

Profile photo of cekren
    cekren
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

Is there somewhere we can find out which of the ideas raised in this forum are being taken forward (and with what priority)?

Profile photo of Mrvoltz
    Mrvoltz
    Participant

While on the topic of softkeys how about being able to label them so you can tell what they are from the iPad app.

I would like to have full control of USB audio via a tab on the app like the buttons to switch between processing and routing and setup just add a button for USB audio. But if not to set softkeys to control USB playback if a control tab isn’t going to happen on the app.

Profile photo of dratesz
    dratesz
    Participant

Hi!

Scene STORE on the soft keys, please!!:)

thanx
    dratesz

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

“””Scene STORE on the soft keys, please!!:)”””

this is very beautifull….. like a sidechain free channel assign, but i think 1.60 fw is the last upgrade… 🙁

I don’t understand marketing A&H.
    GLD is a monster but don’t have a simple functions that is present in a very cheap desk like x32….. Mah…

i love the sound A&H and i have an qu24 too, but if I did not have a qu24 and an ar2412, I certainly would have taken m32 midas.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.