MixPad/OneMix Question

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions MixPad/OneMix Question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stix Stix 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Hi Folks:

I’ve had a problem with MixPad/Onemix since the day I downloaded it: I can’t control the width of the Parametric EQ bands. I’ve tried the two-finger “pinch” technique and it works maybe one out of 40 times, but it’s very unreliable. Every other parameter works flawlessly. Any ideas?

-thanks, Mark

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

I know your post was put up a while back, but the reply may still help others.

I found that a vertical pinch works better than the horizontal. Also be sure the dot on the graph is filled in to indicate which frequency you are working with.

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Hi KB:
    Thanks for your reply. I tried your tip and it worked perfectly! In the 3 1/2 years I’ve had my iLive, I’ve never used Mixpad. I find it quite un-intuitive, and it doesn’t work the way I would expect it to. In the heat of a gig, I can’t get around on it. I’ll have to study the manual and spend some time with it, I guess. I have iLive Editor on my iPad as a virtual desktop and that has all the features I need.

Actually just now I tried adjusting levels (in Demo mode) in two separate Aux Mixes and that doesn’t work either. The Aux 1 levels are mirrored in Aux 2. I’ll see if it works when I’m actually connected to a mixer.

-thanks, Mark

Profile photo of KB7981
    KB7981
    Participant

Sorry, I don’t check this forum much anymore.
    I would have to check about the aux level thing, but I think the demo mode it doesn’t keep the changes on a per aux basis. I noticed that while I was in a demo mode once too.

I don’t know how many channelsyou are dealing with for a normal set up, but we definitely took advantage of the custom layer layouts. Especially the ones running one mix.

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

The Demo mode doesnt remember any levels on aux’s. It works as expected when connected to the iLive.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.