ME Stereo Channel Issue

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting ME Stereo Channel Issue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahjeff ahjeff 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jarron
    Jarron
    Participant

Hey guys,

I have a weird issue. My system is DLive S7000/DM64. Driving ME system off the DM64. I set several channels to stereo linked (Keys, Tracks, etc). On my ME-1, instead of a single channel, it shows two of the same channel (assuming left/right).

The weirdness is that when i set the system up, the stereo link worked correctly and only showed one stereo name (ie Keys1) on the ME-1 network patch. Now it shows “Keys1” twice.

I reset the ME-U to default settings and started over but got the same issue.

Any tips would be helpful.

Thanks!

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

What does the ME-U see in terms of stereo link? You should be able to see this in its channel setup web page.

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of Jarron
    Jarron
    Participant

It see’s one channel labeled Keys1 L and one channel labeled Keys1 R. Then the ME1 sees “Keys1” twice

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

If the ME output has its stereo link set in the dLive, the ME-U should show it looking like this:

If not, are you sure that the output is stereo linked in the ME tab of the I/O screen?

– Jeff, A&H

Profile photo of Jarron
    Jarron
    Participant

Thanks Jeff. I have the stereo link option checked. Where your photo shows just “Keys” centered between 19-20, mine shows Keys on both 19 and 20.

Maybe I should reset my ME-U to default and start over.

Thanks,

Jarron

Profile photo of Jarron
    Jarron
    Participant

Here is a screenshot of mine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

It doesn’t look like the ME outputs are set to stereo. If you touch one of the numbered squares along the top row of the 1-40 ME outputs page, it should bring up a box like this, where you can turn ‘Stereo Link’ on. If this is set up correctly, then I’m afraid I am out of ideas, and you’ll need to contact tech support.

Hope this helps.

– Jeff, A&H

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.