ME-1 eq

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dmarin
    dmarin
    Participant

Hello guys,

I want to buy some me-1 units to work with my qu16 for my band.
    Is the possibility of eq per channel? Not only master eq.
    This is a MUST feature for me otherwise i will go for competition such as behringer, mymix etc!

Thank you!

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

The ME-1 offers so many great features, but unfortunately it does not have individual EQ. As a result, I no longer spec them for smaller venues. Behr*** are a better option for those applications. For larger installs where you can dedicate channels for IEMs, ME-1 works great. Duplicate the channel, EQ to taste, and patch to the ME-1.

Profile photo of dmarin
    dmarin
    Participant

Thanks dcongdon for your reply!

Can i connect behringer IEM system directly on my qu16?

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

Not easily, no. I usually spec the P16 with a GLD system, using the Multi-out ADAT optical card to feed the P16i. For the QU, you’ll have to use AUX outs to feed your P16i.

Unfortunately, you’ll have a hard time getting the functionality you are looking for on the QU mixer. Best option is using the Aviom a360 on A-Net. Based on their documentation, they should run off the ME-1 jack and have a “Tone” and reverb control for each channel.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Just to clarify, we only support Aviom Pro16 devices on the Monitor port of GLD. They wouldn’t work on the Qu dSnake output.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.