linked Stereo Delay

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions linked Stereo Delay

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pilotspike pilotspike 9 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Radl25
    Radl25
    Participant

I would like to have a linked Stereo Delay. For example: When i tap delay the left channel with 100BPM i´d like to have the right channel delayed with a half note, quarter note,16th note….. also with 100 BPM. Like a Ping Pong Delay

like this: X=Delay
    o=no signal

left channel: XoooXoooXoooXoooX
    right channel: oXoooXoooXoooXooo

Thank u very much and sorry for my bad english!

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

Absolutely, I’d also like to see a global tempo system so that when you have multiple different delays at different time divisions you don’t have to go in and re-tap all of them.

Also, this:

Delay unit (repeat :beat) ratio

On the MPX1 I do something similar by setting one side to for example 4 repeats per beat and the other side to 5 repeats per beat. Then you just tap the tempo and it works much like you’re describing.

Chris

Profile photo of Imarconi
    Imarconi
    Participant

+1!

Profile photo of pilotspike
    pilotspike
    Participant

While we are on the topic, I would love to see the ability for the tap delay to be automatically tapped based upon an input channel or gate. Our band uses click and its routed through the GLD as to feed click to the ME-1’s. I would love to be able to tell the fx units to look at the click input to auto tap (maybe use a gate on that channel to signal the tap?) Give me a division control so that I can then set divisions of the click for my different efx units.

That would be super slick and would also help set delay for songs that have a really open opening where nothing on stage is really setting the tempo (ie a worship opening with no drums, etc.) Its would also be super beneficial to have a tempo based delay set for the opening of a song where you want a delay on the first word sung but don’t have enough intro to tap it by listening.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.