iOS11 and macOS High Sierra

Forums Forums iOS11 and macOS High Sierra

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of stupaac stupaac 9 hours, 23 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

In anticipation of the release of iOS11 and macOS High Sierra, please note the following:

iOS11

dLive MixPad, dLive OneMix, GLD Remote 1.51, GLD OneMix 1.51, Qu-You 1.92, Qu-Control 1.91, Qu-Pad 1.91 have allĀ been testedĀ for iOS11 compatibility.

macOS High Sierra

The correct operation of macOS High Sierra (10.13) is not yet verified by our Software Test department. We will update the individual Software pages on the Allen & Heath website as our test programmes progress, in the meantime we advise against updating your OS.

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

What is the status of dLive OneMix and dLive MixPad? Are those already 64-bit apps?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Post updated to include dLive apps.

Profile photo of Tore
    Tore
    Participant

Does anyone know the status on ios 11 and the iLive mixpad? Is it now safe to upgrade ipad to ios 11?

Tore

Profile photo of stupaac
    stupaac
    Participant

Too late for me. i upgraded by mistake with auto upgrade settings. Luckily i had a drive set aside just for Logic so it wasn’t a total disaster. I notice that for the DAW groups in logic it does not let you set up the four groups like before. It just has Q32 in and out. I did notice that I could turn off my Qu32 and leave the Mac Pro on and it reconnected for the computer sound out which is an improvement. Right now it looks like you have to set each channel assignment in the DAW which is a step backwards from before then you could set fader assignment in groups of 8. Hopefully this will get fixed within the next couple of months.

Stupaac

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.