Ilive80 : Right bank faders does not return to same level

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Ilive80 : Right bank faders does not return to same level

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mark Oakley Mark Oakley 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Techolive
    Techolive
    Participant

Hello,

I’m facing with an issue on my Ilive 80 (+ IDR64), sometimes on the right bank faders, when I select for example Layer A (with DCA to 0 dB) then I select Layer B (AUX send for example) and return to Layer A, randomly the faders are not at same level.
    This weekend, I was in a concert hall, the power supply was to 245 V AC and I saw somthing strange again, I select L Sel button and switch to Fader Flip, the right bank with 4 or 5 faders were to -6 db or -9dB while no GEQ process was applied.
    When I returned at home yesterday, in my house, the power supply is 235V AC, I tried again the fader flip on FOH Left bus and all faders are OK.
    Is ther anyone has same issue with bank faders and the problem of the power supply with 245 V AC instead of generally 230/235V AC ?
    Thanks.

Techolive
    Participant

Hello,

What about my 2 requests beside ? :
    1 – when I change on right bank the layer A to B and return to A on right bank, the faders do not remain as same level.
    2 – It seems Ilive internal power supply is sensitive from external power supply when it reach 245V AC (in France)and faders moves more slowly.
    Other issue, when I activate Fader flip (GEQ on Master for example or AUX send), some fadres are under 0 dB (no processing on them before).
    When external power supply is about 230 V AC, no problems.
    Thanks in advance.
    Olivier

Techolive
    Participant

Hello,
    Maybe my post is not clear so in last past 2 years someone explain same issue on Ilive Forums :

T112 GEQ fader flip problems

And this post stayed without feedbacks, strange from A&H support, maybe a wellknown issue ?

Profile photo of Mark Oakley
    Mark Oakley
    Participant

Hi Technolive:

It could be a mechanical issue. I’d first try running iLive Editor in Input view watching the assigned faders while switching banks to see when they move, if they all move together an by the same amount. Worn moving faders can be erratic. You could also open a support ticket either with Allen & Heath UK or with the distributor in your own country.

-Mark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.