iLive updates?

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive feature suggestions iLive updates?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahjeff ahjeff 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

It’s been 18 months since the last firmware update for iLive. Will there be a future update? Is this product being end of life’d? What is the future of iLive????

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Jeff, thank you for the reply!

I had read that thread previous to my post. My questioning here has more to do with the fact that I have asked questions in the general discussions thread that have sat for months without any response. And I have an installation coming up that requires the capabilities of the iLive series (specifically the mixrack doing the processing, not the surface). With the crickets chirping being the only responses to questions – and with the participation in the iLive forums (both by A&H and users) at next to zero – I would hope that you would consider my questions about end of life and future of the line to be reasonable.

Best, -Larry

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

Hi Larry

I looked at your question about MIDI commands, but I don’t really know much about that and couldn’t work out a definitive answer. I think if you have a specific question, and nobody on the forums knows anything, your best bet is probably to contact tech support, as they have the resources to actually try things out themselves.

As for your questions about the future of iLive, I think the best information is from Nicola in the thread you’ve already read.

– Jeff, A&H

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.