ILive Automixer

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive feature suggestions ILive Automixer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eric Eric 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of trunkslammer
    trunkslammer
    Participant

Any chance a future upgrade might include an automixer function on a few channels? I believe Yamaha is about to offer it on one of their consoles/desk.

Profile photo of Albin
    Albin
    Participant

They have the Dugan Automixer built in (Yamaha) – but this can be easily done with an Waves Card and Multirack using Dugan Automixer.

Profile photo of rasweig
    rasweig
    Participant

I like this idea for adding value to the ilive platform through adding “features.”
    It was be nice to see some investment protection coming A&H.

Although the ilive is almost 10 years old. (and due for a product refresh. )

Profile photo of dutchsoundman
    dutchsoundman
    Participant

I am using the Dugan auto mixer in combination with a dante card and my Macbook pro.
    It works good and fast, however I would like to see a function on the ilive T112 so I can mute the channels that are not in use on the console instead on the laptop, because in a show with a lot of people changing places there is no time to mute the dugan on the laptop.
    Or even better the insert out follows the fader.
    The solution to route the insert return to other channels is in my case not an option because the desk is full ( pa for a live tv show with 38 inputs (18 wireless lav mike and 26 band inputs) and 10 mtx outputs and 12 aux outputs.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

i’m trying to connect the Dugan with my Dante card and a Alienware laptop … but i can’t seem to “insert” the channels. How did you manage to use your Dugan? is it “inline” … so in Dante your wireless mics are going to the Dugan and then the Dugan into the board?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.