Ilive 144 rab2

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Ilive 144 rab2

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sinfronteras
    sinfronteras
    Participant

Hello I have problems for connect my surface and mix rack I am use the ace connect bud the mix rack is failed connect I have the ilive 144 and rab2 module the mix rack is 48 I can’t connect. But I can connect if I use the network connection. Please help me. Thanks

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

Is this a new setup, or is this something that has been working and now has stopped.

Profile photo of ahjeff
    ahjeff

If you’re using the RAB2 module, you need to make sure that the ‘Bridge Control Network’ socket on the ACE card in each unit (surface and mix rack) is connected to a ‘Network’ socket on the associated CPU card. This is shown in the bottom diagram on page 2 of the ACE card fitting notes here: https://www.allen-heath.com/media/ap7652_2+M-ACE.pdf

Hope that helps

– Jeff, A&H

sinfronteras
    Participant

Thanks I use the bridge this week thanks

sinfronteras
    Participant

Hello I need you help please I use the bridge but I can’t connect the surface and mixrack I show you picture

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi sinfronteras,
    Your profile says you are based in Peru? If so, I’d recommend getting in touch with our distribution partner, Sonotec, as they are best placed to support you on this.
    Alternatively you can send an email to support@allen-heath.com with all the details.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.