iLive 1.94 on Windows 10

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions iLive 1.94 on Windows 10

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of timtrace timtrace 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of timtrace
    timtrace
    Participant

Greetings,

Is anyone here running iLive 1.94 on Windows 10? What has been your experience?

https://allen-heath.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1151/0/windows-10–mac-os-x-1011-el-capitan

According to this, W10 is not yet officially supported, so I’m expecting a spot of taciturnity‎ from Nicola and crew — of course, the OS has only been out since … July 🙂

Best regards,

Tim ==

timtrace
    Participant

Well, it installs. Testing underway.

Profile photo of jb12string
    jb12string
    Participant

How is it working?

Profile photo of Underscore
    Underscore
    Participant

I’ve not had any issues with Editor 1.94. (Offline single rack config in a win10 Vm.) Worked with it for a couple of hours on and off today.
    opening shows, editing scenes, saving shows, changing mmo outputs, mix rack config, etc…
    Didn’t need compatibility mode. This was on my desktop at home, can’t say how/if it will/wont work with an ‘on-line’ connection.

Can’t say as I’m impressed with Win10, but time will tell. I still have more testing with my software to see if I put it in full production, since not all my programs play well with Linux. 🙁

timtrace
    Participant

I had a couple of shows cancel and my MixRack is buried deep in a trailer. I’ll report back ASAP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.