i live t-80 Problem

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting i live t-80 Problem

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

To Whom It May Concern:
    My name is Danny and I am from Puerto Rico. I have an Allen Heath T80 that I bought on November 2010. It was until recently that I was very satisfied with the console, but I had an experience during a show. The day before the show, I left everything ready and I did the sound check with the bands. The next day before starting the show, I turn on the console, but it didn’t connect with the Mix rack. Since I had to begin with the show, I had to change the console and start the show without the sound check. The next day after the show, I called the seller from Puerto Rico and I explained him what happened. I also asked other people from other countries in a forum they have and they told me that it was a factory problem, which was supposed to be fixed already. I explained to the seller the situation and he told me that the console does not have guarantee because it was a manufacturer problem. I am now very disappointed with the console and the answer I received from the seller. I was thinking on buying another console of the same brand, but now I will check another brand.
    I hope that you can help me with fix the console problem because I believe that since it was a manufacturer problem, you should fix the console.

Thank you for your timely response.

Sincerely,
    Daniel Rodríguez Concepción

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi John,

please contact our Tech Support team by opening a ticket here and including all previous correspondence with your dealer or distributor.

Also it is good practice not to post your email address on the forum. Users can still reach you by sending you private messages.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.