GLD Editor without fixed resolution

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions GLD Editor without fixed resolution

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dan Tore Stensland Dan Tore Stensland 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dan Tore Stensland
    Dan Tore Stensland
    Participant

Greetings!

I find it strange that the GLD Editor has a fixed resolution 1024×768 (XGA). I have tried out the PC editors for Yamaha TF, Soundcraft SI Impact and X32/M32, non of these have this limitation. It must be 15 years since last time I used a PC with XGA resolution. With a high resolution screen the GLD Editor becomes very small, and is difficult to use. I do not want to change the resoluton on my PC, because the PC is used for several tasks.
    So my suggestion is to create a new version of GLD Editor without fixed screen resolution.

Dan Tore

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

Let me correct you. Until the last version, the M32/X32 editor was a fixed resolution. This is a new addition for them too after many years of complaints.

Profile photo of dpnh
    dpnh
    Participant

Dan Tore, very well pointed.
    That’s true, we need this update. There are 4k displays for smartphones! We should expect this update for editor?

Profile photo of Dan Tore Stensland
    Dan Tore Stensland
    Participant

That is not a correction, Art, that is only added information. But thank you anyway, I have only used the latest version of X32/M32 sw.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.