GLD 80 – Date/Time Adjusting and Custom Meters

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions GLD 80 – Date/Time Adjusting and Custom Meters

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of David David 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Hello. I am new to being one of a few sound engineers at our church after losing our director to a new assignment. We have a GLD-80 sound board. The clock is off by 11 minutes and where the user manuals say that the screen is to make this adjustment does not have the tab showing this option (Setup -> Utility — the Date/Time tab is not there between Diagnostics and Calibration). Any hints or tricks on how to find it?

Also I don’t see any good documentation on how to setup the custom meters on the main screen. I saw that it was in the Meters menu but there isn’t good instructions on how to do the setup. Any hints or tricks there?

Thank you for your help.

Profile photo of MikeShand
    MikeShand
    Participant

Are you logged in as an admin user? I don’t think you will see those settings with a restricted user.

For meters see page 18 of the touch screen reference manual. You basically just drag and drop the ones you want onto the custom page..

Hope that helps

Profile photo of David
    David
    Participant

Thank you Mike. The user I’m logged into is most likely the answer. I’m not sure what user I was logged into as this board is left logged in and never changed. I’ll check that the next time I’m in front of it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.