General Opinions?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration General Opinions?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom Tom 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

I’m considering adding a QU-24 as a DAW controller for Studio One. What are your general feelings about using the QU’s as a DAW controller? Is it touch sensitive? Does it do what you want it to do? If not, what do you think should be added?

Thanks.

Profile photo of Art
    Art
    Participant

Anyone?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I use a QU32 as a DAW controller [in MAC with REAPER] but I also use lots of mouse and key board presets as I work a combination of ITB and OTB.
    I think it just depends and what you’re wanting to do.
    I also added a side car QU16 running Reaper simultaneously solely to drive 16 FX channels ITB. Thats right 2 QU’s as DAWs at the same time.
    In fact I tracked through the QU 16 sometimes.

CHeers good luck

Profile photo of rjeynes
    rjeynes
    Participant

I use a Qu-24 as a controller for Sonar DAW (it required some manual setup of the Control Surface definitions in Sonar) but it’s really not worth it unless all you want to do is simple channel volume and channel Mute/Solo control. The range of things you generally want to access in the DAW is so large that you are better off sticking with either keyboard/mouse or Windows touch screen (which is well supported in Sonar; can’t speak for Studio One)

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

I sue QU 24…. for me itโ€™s a vero good live mixer…. and vero food preamp. But for daw control for My Logic Pro bcf2000 is more compatibile.

Profile photo of Tom
    Tom
    Participant

Sue = use
    Food = good
    Vero = very

Sorry i nave an italian dictionar in my Phone

๐Ÿ˜

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.