FX problem- suddenly not working

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting FX problem- suddenly not working

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

I have been using my QU PAC now for a couple of years and for one particular band, I have had the same settings in a scene that I use as a starting point for each show. I use FX1 for verb, FX2 for delay and 3 and 4 for special FX.
    I used the scene last week and had no issues. Last night everything was working (or so I thought) but when I went to pull the fader up on FX4, no effect. I couldn’t not get FX3 or 4 to work. No metering showing signal on either mix.

I have it set up today at home and I cannot work it out for the life of me. If I use a different band scene, I get all the FX I need – similar thing using 3 and 4 for special FX.
    I go back to this bands scene and no FX.
    I thought it might be a corrupt scene and I have a secondary (back up) scene for this same band in memory too and cannot get the FX to work on that one either.
    I have checked routing, gone back and forth from a working scene to this one checking every setting I can find but no luck…… Any ideas anyone ???.. thanks you.

Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

Well…. as soon as I stopped typing… I found what was wrong…. couldn’t see it on the iPad but I am sure I checked there yet I see it on the QU PAC.. For some strange reason the input shown on the engine back panel had changed to a mix on both of those FX. I have no idea why but I am happy I found it. Crazy stuff… thanks anyway everyone.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

🖖

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.