Future of iLive: A&H anyone?

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Future of iLive: A&H anyone?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 67 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

The iLive may be lacking some features now, but as a pure live sound touring desk, it is fantastic. It never made the promise of coming with specific add on packs and features – if they come, it’s pure bonus surely?

That is not really true…

There was a promise for some things not realised yet: observing to handle audio inside the Touchscreen Computer, more input posibilites in the fixed racks(AES,SPDIF), more FX (pitch shifter, Harmonizer), surround sound

I don’t expect new features to iLive
    The system is not up to date anymore. Some other systems can do more with simpler concepts.

Profile photo of 4art
    4art
    Participant

ILive 2.0?

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Well, I like the concept, however Roland never before had a decent console. Also not sure how it sounds. And why there are so many XLRs at the back? Should I break into museum to get the analog snake?
    Anyway, have to see it in NAMM or PLS.

ddff

Profile photo of dpnh
    dpnh
    Participant

New to live systems, but disappointed to know that some important feature are missing:
    – there’s an iLive editor which works great online, but can’t do much offline, in ‘dual-rack’ mode. Doesn’t matter if you have iDR MixRack or xDR Expanders.
    You can’t prepare a show offline in ‘dual-rack’ mode without being at surface knobs, that’s sad.
    – ME-1 offline.
    – My iLive console comes with two USB ports but still unable to record the last show for the band.

Please A&H, do something about!

+1 for iLive ‘Dual-Rack’ mode + xDR Expanders offline editor setup.
    +1 for ME-1 offline editor,
    +1 for USB show recording.

Profile photo of Mike Storm
    Mike Storm
    Participant

Resurrecting this thread.
    A little bird told me that A&H was showing a new system in Asia last month. I didn’t believe it but it looks like something is coming???
    https://www.facebook.com/AllenHeathofficial

Profile photo of Jens-Droessler
    Jens-Droessler
    Participant

Wait ~3 more days.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I don’t get the 24,25,26 buttons. Anyone care to explain that. What only now has 23?

Profile photo of Mike Storm
    Mike Storm
    Participant

https://d.allen-heath.com/

Not that it adds much unfortunately.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

48+48 ? Hmmm

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Unveil at Infocomm 13th of June?

SteffenR
    Participant

96 kHz, more Screens, various networking options

I guess 🙂

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

A&H FB page says June 10, so let’s hold the breath until Wednesday.

ddff_lv

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

I have a feeling that there will be a new “Pro” digital mixer soon to replace the iLive series. My guess is it will have 128 processing channels plus more mix busses/outputs, dual 12″ touch screens, double the FX processing capability …. and be very competitively priced – similar to the T series? I could also be completely wrong.

Still – would really like and prefer to see continued upgrades to the existing iLive!

Profile photo of dpnh
    dpnh
    Participant

I still hope for the 2.0 software update for ilive series 😀

SteffenR
    Participant

we still miss an update to iLive… maybe after the release of the new console we get a final maintenance update

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.