Forum issues

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ceejay ceejay 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dshriver
    dshriver
    Participant

Hello everyone,

The new forums are nice but the interface doesn’t work well on mobile devices. I used to read the old forums via my iPhone, but the avatars on the new forum make it very difficult to read.

-d

Profile photo of dnxmirrorsounds
    dnxmirrorsounds
    Participant

Also there is no easy way to progress from one thread to the next without having to go back to the main list. Previous/Next links would be useful

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi, it works fine on my iPhone in horizontal (landscape) use.
    You can also try the (free) Tapatalk app which gives easier access to Forums on a mobile device (and adds a useful Timeline view).

Profile photo of ceejay
    ceejay
    Participant

It would be nice if the most recent topics would refresh on the top of the page like the old site.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

It would be nice if the most recent topics would refresh on the top of the page like the old site.

They do, both in the Forum categories and in the global Recent Activity page. Have you tried reloading the page?

Profile photo of ceejay
    ceejay
    Participant

They do, both in the Forum categories and in the global Recent Activity page. Have you tried reloading the page?

I meant within the iLive forum only.
    It is an option under forums, yes- but mixed with all of the other catagories- GLD, MU, etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.