Ext Input to PAFL?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Ext Input to PAFL?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ddff_lv ddff_lv 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PFL
    PFL
    Participant

Hello

Is this a bug or a feature. I think it´s a bug.

I routed an FOH talkback to my Ext input under Surface/Audio/PAFL and the input sounded in my cue wedge even though the Cue wedge fader was both muted and the fader was at infinity (off).

It´s the same with the IEM. It passes even thought the fader is of. Here it´s not this big issue but in a CUE wedge bad things can be heard from anyone around the wedge without the speaker knows about it…

Maybe this could be a option. Pre/Post mute/fader for each (IEM and Wedge outputs)

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

hello.
    I always solve this with a mono-matrix. I send the TB mic to the matrix, where the call function via talkback-button is active.
    you would have to send the matrix to the ext. input instead of the microphone input.
    I also send this matrix to the ME-1, so that the musician only hears my talkback when I press the button

if you only route the inputsignal, this call function is bypassed and you always hear the direct microphone signal.

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

I would say this is a feature, so your shout box is always on.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

there is room for improvement…
    I see more scenarios… and these depend on the task

it should be possible to connect more than one external TB sources to the cues and handle them different

Profile photo of ddff_lv
    ddff_lv
    Participant

Could the scenes do that?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.