Even more questions

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Even more questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Slammin
    Slammin
    Participant

Hi,

First of all this looks like a very exciting console and I can’t wait to see one in the flesh! I just have a couple of questions as the SQ has got my local church very interested.

1. In terms of set up is it possible to use 40 channels off of stage boxes and 8 on the surface? (say 3x DX168 on stage – could this be daisy chained or would a DX hub be required). If so what would be the best config of this?

2. How would I add a ME system to this as I can only see the 1 Slink port on the surface or again is a DX hub required?

3. Are the 3 stereo inputs and USB playback included in the 48 ch count or are they in addition?

4. Is there an editor PC app scheduled? Also when is the iPad app due – this is very important

5. Most importantly what is the expected price point of the SQ6 inparticular?

6. Finally when is the expected shipping date?

Thanks

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

1. Nicola explained it in an other post
    only two daisy chained expanders are possible, at this time…
    5. around 3800 €
    6. hopefully end of year

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Street price SQ6 $3499.00 USD. $3999 retail
    $2799/$2999 for the SQ5

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

2. If running the SLink port at 96kHz for DX connection, you can connect a ME system to an optional, upcoming SLink card for the I/O Port.

3. Yes, the stereo inputs and USB playback are included in the 48 ch count.

4. The app is out early December and we will add to its functionality over time including offline scene management and cross-platform compatibility.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.