dLive Viewer 3rd party like iLive viewer?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive Viewer 3rd party like iLive viewer?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Very cool mumu, where’s the zip file for editing? I’d just like a few generics like “DI #… / Inst #… Vox #…” for festival patch sheets

Biggsounds
    Participant

Oops, found the zip file, but yes if the online version is able to include that stuff it’d be awesome!

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

glad you like it,
    here is the latest version (zip file)
    please post names you want to have changed/added here ill do it, if you want to know why,right click on the page choose page properties, then youll see it….it is quiet a lot of scribble there…

1. if there is enough interest i`ll make a android/ipad app out of it where all the stageboxes are included (64/48/32)
    2. it is “promised” by ah, there will be a midistring support to “strip names” that would make it easier to even send and recieve names straight from the system.
    3. still havent figured it out (html5 javascript noob here) how to get the same function like we had it in ilive editor
    (make a comma separated list of the names paste em into the page/app and they spread onto the right inputs on the list) would save a lot of clicking and typing….
    4. futher personalized lists i would charge 1 pound of costa rican cawfee and two packs of cigaretts (jarmush fan here…yessa koffee anda cigaret)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Biggsounds
    Participant

Worth your weight in cawfee and cigaretts mate 😉

Profile photo of avenueservices
    avenueservices
    Participant

awesome work… An App would be sweet if you get round to it…

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

hi there is the one size for all,
    the whole thing is not that big, i suggest to leave it all together in one folder
    unless you know about html5…..

you can choose open – index.html from where you can select the device you have,

or open straight the appropiate device he has (dm32.html / dm48.html / dm64html

i will try to make a app out of it, easier for android than ios as apple wants a full registration,

furthermore there is newly midi send/recieve channel names since firmware version 1.5
    where one could conrol via osc these parameters (on ios).
    that would make (full) sense if i d have not only beginner skills in java scripting, one could copy / paste
    a imported text like it was in editor for ilive.
    but this is far beyond my knowledge.

i find the naming implementation on the d live not satisfying , no text import on the director(like it used to be o ilives editor)
    combined with less “prefab” naming list on the surface itself.

i understand that the programmers have better things to do…..

again, suggestions to add more names in the dropdownlists you`re welcome.
    my approach so far is:

1. i select whatever the input gets on the dropdownlist.
    2. as the name of it remains displayed on the bottom, one could still type i the field above additional stuff such as
    microphone type , di box, where it is on stage and so on.

greets
    mumu

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

try this for android tablet,works on phone as well but really small….
    it wants to update the first time you start it – let it do it,
    you need to give permission to install on your device…
    not shure if the print command/button works.
    file is to big to upload to forum…

https://megapeng.com/Dmpatch.zip

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

this is the html version i forgot to attach in the post before the android app sooorryyyy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Excellent work love the idea of a version for orchestral stuff it sure does get a bit Wareing typing Violin 30 times.😡
    Regards
    Ian B.

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

i can make one for orchestral stuff –
    post the names you want added…..to this…one way to do

or just plain classical instruments

i charge 1 pound of costa rica cawfee and 3 packs of cigarettes

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

i gave up on the app as the adobe app maker bloats the thing up from the html version 1.15 megs to 43 megs once it is converted….

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.