dLive Viewer 3rd party like iLive viewer?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions dLive Viewer 3rd party like iLive viewer?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mumu mumu 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of avenueservices
    avenueservices
    Participant

Does anyone have any ideas if, like there was for the iLive the website for uploading the show file from an iLive system and printing out a .PDF showing the I/O patching etc, a similar website where show files can be uploaded to view and printout .PDFs of the patching etc? Would be quite helpful??
    Thanks

avenueservices
    Participant

http://www.ilive-t.com/viewer is the website – a very useful tool!!

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

That’s a very cool tool…. that I never knew existed in all the years I’ve had iLives!!! It looks like it was a 3rd party developed tool, maybe if that developer gets into a dLive they’ll update it?

Profile photo of Jay
    Jay
    Participant

Can someone please post a link to a sample PDF?

I’ve worked out 30 output patch pages and 27 audio sources in 1.41 so far, not counting the fact that that the surface is 1 output patch and 1 source (analog, aes, dx, slots and usb).

My output is quite crude at this time and making this readable is next on my list, both for “output from source” and “source feeds what outputs”. Quick format was going to be a CSV, but a PDF is in scope.

Jay

avenueservices
    Participant

I’ll try and find a pdf from previous outputs but as haven’t used or needed to use my old iLive for a while now due to the dLive being here I’m not sure I have something available!

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

While I’ve used Ilive viewer extensively I’ve had to adapt it to my needs ……I found PDF difficult to edit unless you have the proper software…which no one seems to have, I most often had to convert to word and from there add the extra info i needed…… I also found that when working with local sound crews, some of the ilive info was of little use to the A2s…. (ex:bass drum goes to mix rack input A1 with direct out port b1 and inserts etc… ), adding the mic name/model, and/or the subsnake colour and # and whatever other info you might need, became more practical for set ups. A word or excel document would also be more useful as well as several blank boxes to fill as needed ….I uploaded samples of the 2 inputs versions, the output version also needed to show local patch points and # when required so again this had to be modified from the original ilive viewer template…..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

this is a remake of what i did years ago for the ilive,
    became obsolete after this guy made his online show viewer

pdf is quiet cumbersome as for editing, i does work on a mac/pc
    but not on mobiles like ipad e.t.c.
    could make life a little easier on a little festival for the stagepeople…
    it is a “rack input view” with dropdown lists for quick choosin, as well one can simply type in the in/out fields.
    if there is a adobe live cicle nerd around,i can supply the xdp files….
    the zip file contains 3 pdfs 32/48/64 version of the DM

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    avenueservices
    Participant

Nice form… would be great to have something to edit it in other than PDF editor! Great work.

avenueservices
    Participant

Would be great if could edit the drop down list to include more items to chose from??

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

i was thinking of that as well, in fact i am to stupid to figure out how to have the drop down lists getting their input from a external file (txt), therfore one could have (for example) classical music,folk, jazz “presets” e.t.c. and edit by themselves
    anyway post a txt file with your suggestions (names) for the drop down list.

b.t.w. i tried to do it with html so one could use it in a browser …and gave up….

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

hows that…
    https://megapeng.com/dropdown.htm

works even on my ipad1
    just the inputs so far

avenueservices
    Participant

Thats pretty good work… nicely done.
    If there is a way still to edit the input label options to allow one to put other names in that would be great?

But good work!

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

i was fiddling for almost a day, ipad is so restrictive….
    as i said post me suggestions what you would like to have.

there is a a read me how to customize in editor (simple “search and replace” job).
    here is a zip file with 3 versions (dm64,48,32) the files have to reside within their folders (for the pics).
    there is a read me file in it.
    and of course if you have a friend who knows better than i do html scripting..feel free to improve it.
    i still have to find out how one can store it on a ipad so you dont have to be online to use it
    have a nice weekend

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant

b.t.w. if you want to reset simply reload the page…

Profile photo of mumu
    mumu
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.