Dlive director Mac yosemite and Pan

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Dlive director Mac yosemite and Pan

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Really struggling in offline mode to use director on mac OS 10.10.5…it’s extremely buggy, stutters with huge delays in reaction times once i select a parameter (it,s the only app opened on a macbook pro 2015!!!)….in this state director is unusable for me …also as others have mentioned we need better/easier access to pans!!!….

P.S. i’ve tried both 1.30 and 1.31…..31 is worse!

Ray

Profile photo of Stix
    Stix
    Participant

Running 1.30 on a 2011 17″ MBP and have not noticed lag on processing.. However the I/O window behaves very strangley and laggy when tring to use the touchpad. Perhaps that is fixed in 1.31?

How much Ram do you have?

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

16 GB Ram, and more lag in routing and processing windows….

RayS

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi RayS,

Is it a wired connection to the laptop, or wi-fi? I know Director can be hungry on resources but I’ve never experienced any control lag.

@stix The touchpad behaviour is a known issue and will hopefully be addressed soon.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Hi Nicola, i’m using it offline! I also tried on a OS 10.8.5 mac on which it runs a bit better but I lose the director window when I switch between apps….. I’m trying to ‘port my ILives shows ( would like to if I could get this to work) ….

RayS

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi RayS,
    Sorry I missed that. Please open a ticket with our Support team at support.allen-heath.com and paste the system info from About this Mac / System Report, so we can look into this for you.

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

ticket submitted….

RayS

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Update : trying 1.21 on mac os 10.8.5 and that works fine…..no change on yosemite mac with either 1.21, 1.30 or 1.31…..

RayS

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

Further update, usb mouse resolves problems on Yosemite mac…..need to update to Sierra if I want to use the trackpad….

thx

RayS

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

I am using a 15″ Macbook pro (late 2009), IOS El Capitan and Director 1.31.

the computer becomes very warm, but the program runs perfectly.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.