Delay unit (repeat :beat) ratio

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD feature suggestions Delay unit (repeat :beat) ratio

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pilotspike pilotspike 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

I’ve been using a Lexicon MPX1 for delays. It will let you tap in a base tempo and then choose the actual delay time by setting your own ratio of repeats per beat. This is great when you want something very short but you still want it to be in time with the music.

Another useful thing you can do on the MPX1 is to put another FX unit in the feedback loop of the delay, but I imagine the routing could become very complicated at that point.

Chris

Profile photo of pilotspike
    pilotspike
    Participant

Along with this I would *love* if I could tap tempo automatically against a click track. Our band uses click and its routed through the console to get it into the ME-1’s. I would love if I could assign the tap tempo to the click channel. (Maybe key it off of gate opening or some such?) Combine that with this idea of beat ratio (both division & multiplication) and this would be Nirvana.

John

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘GLD feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.