DAW problem compatibility

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration DAW problem compatibility

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of joanmale joanmale 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of joanmale
    joanmale
    Participant

So i have seen some DAWs are more dififcult than others to run with a qu24, but i think mine is just not possible, since there is no option to assign tracks to audio outputs (Mixcraft 7 and 8).
    Just to ask if somebody has used this DAW with QU24 to mix out of the box.
    (i asked to in mixcraft forums)

Anyways, at the moment i will continue using the mixer as i was with my zed before (but with better quality, meanwhile i look for another DAW), i have been able to listen de DAW in ST1 track, connected my synths to all channels, make them sound, and adding FX.
    Now i have an external synth playing in one channel on the QU24 and DAW playing in ST1. How i send the synth channel to DAW to record an audio track with it?
    It’s a routing thing i supose, any tutorial?

I have seen this, but i’m not understanding the last part.
    https://support.allen-heath.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1142/0/how-do-i-route-audio-to-and-from-my-qu-mixer-and-the-daw

Profile photo of joanmale
    joanmale
    Participant

Solved, multiple outputs from the DAW to the mixer

Now, if the mixer is set to receive multiple USB outputs from the DAW, how i record a synth that is connected to, for example, channel 18 (connected by line/jack to the mixer), or how i listen it, i must change the configuration of the table everytime i want to do? ( processing -> FN -> ch18 -> local ) ??
    Or there is a layer, for example, MIX 1, where i can hear all connected synths to the mixer?

How i link the mix configuration in the mixer to a project / song ? (haven’t find the way to desk automation yet)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.