DAW Control Driver

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration DAW Control Driver

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of stupaak stupaak 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tooloud
    tooloud
    Participant

Why has this driver not been updated since 2014? I purchased the QU-32 to integrate with Logic Pro, which I will admit was working until upgrading (having put it off because I know there are teething problems upon initial release) to High Sierra which is hardly in it’s infancy anymore. Every other major company has brought their products up to speed, yet there hasn’t been a DAW driver update since 2014.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi tooloud,

There hasn’t been an update for the DAW Control driver as it is currently working without issues with the latest Windows and Mac operating systems. We have also tested the driver with Logic Pro X 10.4 and the desk is working correctly for DAW control.

If you are having any issues with DAW control please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com and we will be happy to help!

Thanks

Alex

Profile photo of stupaak
    stupaak
    Participant

I have been a Logic user for 8 years but i am not planning to get Pro Tools for Mac in hopes that the DAW controller works better. I haven’t heard any problems with PT and the Daw control so far.

Stu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.