Dante Firmware Update

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Dante Firmware Update

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of comebacktomorrow comebacktomorrow 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of comebacktomorrow
    comebacktomorrow
    Participant

Really quick question – just wondering if \ when we can expect to see a update to the Dante card’s firmware to enable AES67? I’m hoping this is possible since the Dante card is the same across all the desks. – Dave

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

You are correct, the latest firmware from Audinate supports AES67 but we have yet to schedule the changes in our M-Dante firmware and subsequent testing. I will post an update once we have a timescale.

Do you have an application requirement for AES67 out of interest i.e. what devices you’re looking at interconnecting?

Thanks,
    Nic

comebacktomorrow
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply Nic!

We’re planning on implementing the Riedel Tango intercom system (and possibly their Skype TX solution) – they’re both native AVB systems, but they have AES67 scheduled for the first half of next year, which is around the time we’d probably end up practically going for it.

Kind Regards, Dave

Profile photo of `Seablade
    `Seablade
    Participant

I don’t suppose there has been any sort of update on this? I have a few projects that would benefit from this that already have A&H hardware installed.

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

We now offer AES67 support on M-Dante cards. See here.

comebacktomorrow
    Participant

It was a bit of a wait, but thank you! Our cards are all REV 3, so I’m happy!

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.