Custom Qu 16 Carry Bag

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Custom Qu 16 Carry Bag

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lou Lou 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

I just received my custom made Qu 16 carry bag from Under Cover. Someone on this forum recommended them and that company does not disappoint. It’s a lightweight bag made from heavy-duty nylon with padded interior and rigid inserts on the bottom and one side. It has a zippered side pocket that easily holds a cord, 18″ gooseneck lamp and much more. Both the shoulder strap clasp and triangle ring are made of metal, not plastic. The handles and strap are made of heavy-duty nylon. This is going to make it much easier to take this on local gigs. As you can see the mixer fits into the bag even with the Qu cover and a Decksaver rigid cover on the face. It fits snugly but not tightly.
    The company can be contacted at http://www.undercovernyc.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Lou
    Lou
    Participant

Yay! Glad you are happy – twas me that recommended them. it is worth mentioning that they have many colors and you can request your own style… Mine has a thre inch wide secion inside for the lamps, gooseneck mic, and power strip, and my headphones and router fit under the mixer in the groove of its unusual shape.

Good stuff!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.