Compatability with other personal monitoring systems

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Compatability with other personal monitoring systems

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gravyface gravyface 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of larrierfisher
    larrierfisher
    Participant

Our church uses the QU-24 board along with the AR2412 audio rack connected via the dsnake function. We are looking to transition to in – ear monitor capability soon and are looking for alternative options to the ME-1 as this is too expensive for us at the moment. I am not finding that the AR2412 is compatible with any other system via the “MONITOR” connection other than the ME-1.

I am thinking my best option for multiple monitor mixes is purchasing one of Behringer’s HA8000’s and connecting each mix individually from the AR2412’s outs to the HA8000’s ins. Does anyone have any advice or other ideas regarding this issue?

appreciate the help!

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

If you want PM solutions then the behringer stuff is the least costly.
    They have a 16 way input module, which could be enough (you want an ambient input, and maybe a couple of analog splits for the ‘key’ inputs, you can the supply some ‘pre mix’ channels and other channels as raw…

I did plan it for a prev church.

What I do for the band though is to run outputs to a headphone amp, to Fischer body packs. Then the musicians run QuYou on a phone to control their own mix. I can still help them though…

Profile photo of gravyface
    gravyface
    Participant

The Behringer PowerPlay P1 works well; it’s what I use off of Mix 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 (three sets, three stereo pairs) for our trio.

P16 is an option too, but more expensive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.